General Event Information
Location: Parking Lot. Map with exact location will be distributed to participants once their registration is confirmed for each event.
Dates: Every Monday Evening through 9/5/16.
Event Hours: 6:00pm to 9:00pm (Trucks must arrive no later than 45-minutes prior to the beginning of the event).
Trucks may participate in as many events as they would like. Each event is limited to a maximum of four (4) trucks.
Food Truck operators will need to schedule an inspection with the Health Department to check their truck for compliance. This can be done by e-mailing Bruce Jones at Bruce.Jones@skokie.org.
- All catering/mobile food vending trucks need to obtain a Skokie mobile food vendor license. This is a requirement for participation in this event. To sign up for a Mobile Food Vendor license, visit the Village of Skokie web site. Once completed, forms can be faxed, mailed, or e-mailed to Bruce.Jones@skokie.org.
- At the time of their inspection, trucks need to bring in the completed application and provide copies of their jurisdictions’ Health License and their most recent inspection report (within the last 6 months).
- Once the annual mobile food vendor license fee is paid, trucks can operate year round in Skokie at any events.
Trucks will not be inspected at every event they attend. Health Inspections are randomly conducted to assure compliance.
- 1 event: $100. $50 deposit via credit card to reserve a space ($50 balance to be debited from credit card on file at conclusion of the show).
- 3 events: $240. $120 deposit via credit card, representing $40 deposit for each commitment. ($40 balance to be debited against card on file at the conclusion of each show).
- 5 events: $350. $175 deposit via credit card, representing $35 deposit for each commitment. ($35 balance to be debited against card on file at the conclusion of each show).
Refunds will be provided if this event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
If you are a food truck who is interested in signing up for this event, click here to complete the participation form.