Step 1: What Type of Pop-Up Are You Organizing?
- Hint: Select the type of pop-up that most applies to your concept. For example:
- A pop-up event is a pop-up gathering geared toward providing an “experience.” Most commonly, a festival or fair.
- A pop-up restaurant is any temporary dining concept. This can be in the form of a restaurant, supper club, food truck, or beer and wine dinner.
- A pop-up shop is a temporary retail environment. Think pop-up halloween costume shops. (i.e., any pop-up that sells products).
- A pop-up space is any type of space available to host a pop-up. This can include vacant real estate, personal residences, existing businesses, etc. If you are the owner, manager or representative of a space, add it to our site for pop-up brands and organizers to view.
Step 2: Select the most appropriate category for your pop-up.
- Helpful Guide: This is where you select your location (e.g., “Los Angeles Pop-Up Shops”). This is a crucial step, as it affects where your listing is placed on our directory.
Step 3: Select a pricing package.
- Our packages are designed with the customer in mind! Reminder: if you want your listing to receive maximum exposure and generate the most interest on our site, it is advised that you choose a paid plan.
Step 4: Complete all fields.
- The more information you provide about your pop-up, the better chance you have at attracting the most customers!
- Hint: Our paid packages offer the most fields, and thus, the greatest opportunity to submit a complete listing.