3rd Local Craft Spirits Festival
Join us for Sustainable Business Network’s 3rd Local Craft Spirits Festival on Friday, October 12th, 2018, 6:30 (6:00pm VIP) - 9:30 PM in Central Square, Cambridge, MA. Back by popular demand, Local Craft Spirits Festival will gather hundreds of local spirits fans to celebrate together with dozens of local vendors and hundreds of products! Participate in cocktail demos, enjoy local food, and help choose Boston’s best local craft Mixologist at our Local Craft Cocktail Throwdown. Participants will receive plenty of tasting tickets to try cocktails and products.
Hosted by SBN and the Boston Local Food Committee, Local Craft Spirits Festival premiered as New England’s first ever spirits festival of exclusively local spirits and artisan brews. Get ready to indulge in more than 100 unique samples of local food and beverage, so come taste, discover, socialize, and network with dozens of local distilleries, cideries, meaderies, breweries, artisan beverage brewers, and local food producers, all while savoring local music and celebrating local spirits!
SBN's Local Craft Spirits Festival is affiliated with, and a major fundraiser for, the Annual Boston Local Food Festival, a celebration of local food with more than 50,000 festival goers. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's included for festival attendees?
- Plenty of beverage tasting tickets to try cocktails and products from our local distilleries, cideries, meaderies, craft beer, and artisan beverage vendors. Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited tastings.
- Serving size food dishes for sale for only $6 or less
- Live music and entertainment
- Cocktail demos and food pairings
- Local Cocktail Throw-down Competition featuring exclusively local ingredients
- Festival Guide with listing of all vendors
- Compostable tasting cup and utensils
What's included for VIP festival attendees?
- Same benefits as above
- A few more tasting tickets to try cocktails and products from our local distilleries, cideries, meaderies, craft beer, and artisan beverage vendors. Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited tastings.
- One meal voucher to be redeemed from food vendors.